Michael and I in the boat
Michael just after hopping into a chilly fjord.
David enjoying a boat ride.
Michael, Frank, Angela and David enjoying the 9pm sun.
Taking the plunge
I begin school in two weeks, so we are enjoying our last bits of sunshine and freedom before I have to get into study mode again. It's a scary thing to be starting my Masters program again, but I am so excited. It will be so nice to be able to put my energy into singing, music, and education again.
This is a bridge that connects two islands out in the middle of a fjord. We spent the afternoon exploring and grilling hot dogs on the islands. It was so much fun!

Frank will have to begin travelling quite a bit again when fall comes. This summer has gone by so fast, I can't believe it. It seems like forever since Mom and Dad left, June 3rd. I'm ready to visit home, but I will have to wait until next year. Time flies so quickly, it will be here very soon.
We got video of David hopping, but missed Michael's jump :(
We're doing great! We hope you are all doing great too!
9 comments:
I love seeing you and your cute family!!! I'm sad you won't be at the reunion this Friday. :( But have fun in Norway!
Hey, looks like you are having a great summer. Good luck to you Angie in school this year I know you will do great. Good luck to you to Frank in your work I hope it continues to go well for you guys. We look forward to seeing you next year and having you meet our new little one. She is cute and very fun. Love you guys and talk to you soon. Greg
Hey Ang,
I am so glad that you started a blog. I love to read everyones blogs and to keep in contact with you that way. We have a blog also. It is http://bamoss.blogspot.com so you can check ours out and keep in contact with me that way. Sounds like you are having lots of fun. Hope that all is well with you and your cute little family.
Angie and Frank this is a great idea. What fun it looks like you and your family are having. I lost the first blog. I dont know where it went. So I will try to post this and see if it works. Love ya
Denell
This is just wonderful. Thanks for keeping us 'in the family' loop.
Angie and Frank,
Hello to your cute family. It is so fun to see them. They are getting so big. It looks like you are having a great summer. Mom and Dad said that you ran them ragged with all of your energy. That is so great, good for you! You look fantastic. I am so proud of you for going back to school and finishing your masters. YOu are amazing! Our family is doing great. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Jamie and Will's new baby. She is due on the 18th but I am not sure she is going to make it that long she is already dialating. It is hot and she is ready to have this baby. We are so excited but it is really wierd to think of myself as a grandma. But I can not wait to see this little guy. We had a baby shower at Mom's on Sat. it was fun. Jess is taking her next belt test for karate in Aug. Kristen is doing great with her clogging dance and was in the parade last week. Aaron just finished playing baseball on the Farmington All Star team. He is really good at it and loves playing baseball. Bob and I are doing great. Thanks for sharing I look forward to seeing what you are up to .
Love Ya Lots
Denell
Hi Angela! Your family is just absolutely beautiful! Such gorgeous little boys! :) I'm excited for you and your master's program. Can't wait to hear how your first week goes! Keep me informed! Sorry we didn't get down there to visit you during the summer, it has been pretty hectic here but maybe sometime in the fall, if you're not too busy with school - maybe a little weekend visit will help you relax and unwind a bit.
Angela! I have vacationed in Norway 2 times and LOVED it! I gotta say I'm a little envious! You'll be missed at the reunion, but hopefully we'll see you for the next one! :)
Welcome to the blog world. It sounds like you have been very busy this summer. Your boys are so cute. That is so great that you are going back to school. You continue to amaze me girl!! I am excited to keep reading your blog and get updates of what is happening with your cute family. Have a wonderful rest of the summer.
Post a Comment