We have had a great vacation to the zoo this past week. We stayed in a children's hotel where the kids had a great time playing in the playroom, swimming in the pool and dancing in the children's disco.
We have also had a visit from a good friend (Sabine) from Frank's past. She lives in the states, and is visiting with her four children. She has stayed with us for the past 3 days, and as you can see, David and her daughter Andrea have become kissing buddies. It's rather adorable.
David and Andrea (Bessie) This is Michael and two of Sabine's kids playing on the statues in the forest above Bergen.
David got to feed the giraffe at the Zoo in Kristiansand. He was thrilled!
2 comments:
Great pics. Good luck with school!! I can't believe that the summer is coming to a close, I feel like it just started. Time is flying by too quick. Have a great day and thanks for sharing your blog.
Hey Angie sounds like you have had a fun summer. You look great and your boys are adorable. Good Luck with school. I hope that you have fun. I love seeing pictures and reading your blog. I hope that all is well take care.
Post a Comment